Located minutes from some of the top theme parks in the U.S., WorldQuest Resort is the ideal staycation spot to get you out of the house and ready for some local fun! Enjoy our spacious 2-3 bedroom condo-style suites and let us be your home away from home as you explore Orlando. The perfect atmosphere for a family whether you just need a change of scenery for the family or need to mix business with pleasure with the comforts of home. Take a conference call or laptop on the balcony, cook a homemade meal in our fully equipped kitchen or get out with the family and enjoy the many things to do in the area
Enjoy Your Staycation like a Local
Walt Disney World® Resort
- Universal Studios
- SeaWorld Orlando
- Legoland Florida
- Discovery Cove®
- Kennedy Space Center
- Kissimmee Old Town
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- Fun Spot Kissimmee and Fun Spot Orlando
- Admire some of Orlando's best sunset views along with fresh seafood on the pier at The Boathouse in Disney Springs.
- Dine al fresco at STK Steakhouse and enjoy mouthwatering steak in Disney Springs.
- Enjoy waterfront dining at Rose & Crown Dining Room, a British-style pub serving traditional fare in EPCOT.
- Hop aboard the faux riverboat at the Paddlefish and enjoy a wide selection of seafood and wines in Disney Springs.
- Grab a few tapas and drinks at Café Tu Tu Tango and watch live artists paint as you dine.
- Take your taste buds on a flavor-filled trip to the Carribbean at Bahama Breeze.
- Kayaking - Clear Kayak Tours in Rock Springs or Rainbow Springs, Wekiva River Guided Kayak Tour, Cypress Forest Guided Kayak Tour, Bioluminescence Paddle...more adventures here.
- Go Orange picking and check out the Showcase of Citrus. This farm is home to 13 varieties of oranges alone, not counting the lemons, limes, tangerines and outstanding ruby red grapefruit. Pick 'em yourself or, if you're feeling lazy, grab a bag from the country store and mosey.
- Golf at one of the many nearby courses including Falcon Fire's Golf Course, Celebration Golf Club, Orange Lake Golf, or Mystic Dunes Golf Club.
- Find these beaches just a short drive away - Daytona, New Smyrna, Cocoa Beach, Canaveral, Melbourne Beaches.
- Explore Florida's natural wildlife by boat at Black Hammock Adventure or Wild Willy's Airboat Tours.
- Explore Florida's natural beauty at Wekiwa Springs State Park. Hike through wild, diverse ecosystems, or paddle the famous Wekiva River.
- Try wakeboarding, experience climbing towers, monkey bars, and multiple slides await, along with other challenging floats you'll want to conquer again and again at Orlando Watersports Complex.
- Run, walk or bike the Orlando Urban Bike Trail.
- Take a dip or float in the crystal blue water at Rock Springs Run, a true Floridian oasis.
STAY LONGER & SAVEStretch out with room for the entire family in our spacious 2-3 condo-style suites with fully equipped kitchens.
Enjoy No Resort Fee When You Stay 2 Nights
Enjoy No Fees At All When You Stay 4 Nights